Pick 10 artists that you love before reading the questions.I’m going off of my top 10 on my last.fm
3. Motion City Soundtrack
4. Lower Definition
6. Oh, Sleeper
7. Bon Iver
8. I Am Abomination
What was the first song you ever heard by 6? -
What is your favorite song of 8?
- Son of The Morning, I’m fairly certain Jeff threw it on, and the love came right along with it.
What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
- The only kind of impact letlive has really had on my life so far is just to know that there are still bands out there that have a real talent for music, and writing. They’ve only been around my library for a few months, but they stole my heart away the first time I heard Casino Columbus. I’m stoked for the future of these dudes.
What are your favorite lyrics of 5?
- Now I’m afraid of open water, when I often bathe in sin. Lets be honest you know you shouldn’t bother, cause with me it’s impossible to, win..
Dressed to kill you look so right, I am drunk with lust tonight. Your wounds are opening wide, and they might be just, my, size..
How many times have you seen 4 live?
- I never got to see them before they called it quits :/ which is really really unfortunate consider how good Lower D is.
What is your favorite song by 7?
- Re: Stacks is probably one of my favorites ever. I love Skinny Love, and Creature Fear just as much. But Re: Stacks for some reason just hits me hard.
Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
- The Conversation always makes me a little bit sad. Just a little bit. I love it no matter what though. It’s just a song that I always seem to listen to during bad times, and that relays through to every time I hear it.
What is your favorite song by 9?
- I love allllll of You Are My Sunshine, but I think When Paula Sparks is my favorite. Fucking Aaron Marsh is a lyrical damn genius.
When did you first get into 2?
How did you get into 3?
- I first got into Emery when I first moved back to Florida, about 5-6 years ago or so. Someone told me to sing The Party Song for karaoke, and I did it, and then I fell in LOVE with Emery.
- I was watching Fuse way back in the day, and then Everything Is Alright came on, INSTANT. FUCKING. LOVE. I’ve been in love with them ever since too. I can’t wait for their 5th release.
What is your favorite song by 4?
- Either The Ascending, or Drugs.
How many times have you seen 9 live?
- Again, never, and they’re not together anymore >:[
What is a good memory concerning 10?
- The three times I saw them, I saw them with some awesome people. I got to see them play two sets with just stuff from The Tide. I ran into a gas pump escaping a crack dealer in Tampa trying to find the venue, I got lost around Tampa for 3 hours trying to find my way back home from the venue. I got into a car accident, while trying to find my way back home from Tampa, but there was no damage to the car at all, and we got directions home. Best night EVER!
Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
- There isn’t a single one that makes me sad. I Am Abomination just blows my mind too much to even make me anything other than feel like, FUCK YEAH LIFE!
What is your favorite song of 1?
- It’s practically impossible to pick one favorite letlive song. But I’m hooked on Renegade ‘86. But as soon as I typed that out, I started thinking about possible other ones that I would consider my favorite, and the whole track list for Fake History ran through my mind.